Switch Motion Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DulcikDeeDee aka Deea

Go down 
+2
o0obrokenheartso0o
D33a97
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Empty
PostSubject: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Name *- "I think you already know. Of course I am Deea. Who doesn't know me?" just kidding. I'm not this kind of person
-* Age *- 13, so young
-* Gender *- female. I wish to have in our studio boys too grin
-* Birthday *- January 17
-* Country *- Romanian
-* Language *- let's start - romanian, english (learned since I was 6 years), french (I kinda hate this language, don't know why but I'm learning it at school so I have to know it), spanish (I learned it from shows at TV, it's such a simple language) and that's all.
-* Hobbies *- writting fanfics (maybe in the near future I'll write in english too), editing amv's, dancing , drawing and that's all I think
-* Things I like *-my turtle, pizza (pizza maniac tongue ) and this closed-topic
-* Things I dislike *- lyers, arogant people, a few of my classmates and of course my class teacher (you don't want to know her)
-* Favorite bands *- Nickelback, Trading Yesterday, Plan B, Flyleaf, Paramore, Skillet, Boys like Girls, School boy humor, Linking Park and many moooore
-* Favorite Animes / TV program : *- Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!, Pandora Hearts, High School of the Dead, FairyTail, Durarara, Black Rock Shooter, Shugo Chara, Hell Girl, Rosario+Vampire/Rosario+Vampire Capu 2, Vamipre Knight, Soul Eater...
-* Other facts *- I am a lil perv >.<, I love a lot of people, My class teacher is very scary (after what happened in our lat trip...), when I start to laugh nobody can stop me not even Death :D
Back to top Go down
o0obrokenheartso0o
Co-Leader
o0obrokenheartso0o

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:03 pm

WE LOVE YOU DEEA ! <3 clown
Back to top Go down
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx
Co-Leader
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:04 pm

AND YOUR AWESUM VIIIIDS fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001914727104
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 pm

aww, thanks my sweet huns
I forgat to say something which it's a little (more) childlish
I LOVE SCOOBY DOO whistle I know too childlish but it's my favourite cartoon I watched since...uh...okay dunno but for a long long time...
Back to top Go down
Sakura2cute4u
Leader
Sakura2cute4u

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Who would have known that my little onee-chan is a perv? laugh kidding :D
Love you so much sweetheart cupidarrow
Back to top Go down
xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:35 pm

SCOOOBY DOO!:D My neighbour has a dog and he named it scooby :D:D although the dog is a midget. LOL it's so small, it's funny:)
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Sakura2cute4u wrote:
Who would have known that my little onee-chan is a perv? laugh kidding :D
Love you so much sweetheart cupidarrow

tongue laugh tongue laugh
of course you love me after all I am your lil nee-chan grin and I love chu too *hugs chu*
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx wrote:
SCOOOBY DOO!:D My neighbour has a dog and he named it scooby :D:D although the dog is a midget. LOL it's so small, it's funny:)
I want a dog too but I want one that looks like Scooby Doo! I am a scooby doo freak tongue
Back to top Go down
XxXenmaXxX

XxXenmaXxX

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 am

Wow ... Deea ... I think i am inlove with you cupidarrow
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:27 pm

XxXenmaXxX wrote:
Wow ... Deea ... I think i am inlove with you cupidarrow
*blush* re-rea-really? laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
XxXenmaXxX

XxXenmaXxX

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeahh !!< I am serious laugh ... you are amazing person cupidarrow ouuuu i am so happy to be here with all of you cry1
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:02 pm

XxXenmaXxX wrote:
Yeahh !!< I am serious laugh ... you are amazing person cupidarrow ouuuu i am so happy to be here with all of you cry1
we are all happy to be here together with chu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DulcikDeeDee aka Deea   DulcikDeeDee aka Deea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DulcikDeeDee aka Deea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Switch Motion Studio  :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: