Switch Motion Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About our members

Go down 
+3
lenofrex
JullePigen96
D33a97
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

About our members Empty
PostSubject: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Ok, so soon I will go crazy. I mean after the auditions we were 22 or 23 members and now we are 17!
And almost all exept 1 or 2, aren't using youtube anymore! If this will happen again I will close the studio or maybe I will quit it.
Back to top Go down
JullePigen96

JullePigen96

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Awwww no D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JullePigen96
lenofrex

lenofrex

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 pm

i wanna remain in the studio. 8DDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lenofrex
JullePigen96

JullePigen96

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Me too!!! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JullePigen96
DicesRed1

DicesRed1

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm

me too.!
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 am

As many of you found out I will quit this studio for once! Don't know if you want this studio to be closed so I will just quit. I am really sic of this situation. I will be done with my mep parts and I'll upload them here but that's all. I am leaving this studio even if I am the one who created it. The reason is very simple. After the audition we were 22 or 23. How come that we are 16? Okay, then you will be 15 whitout me.
How I said I will be done whit my mep parts, if somebody from the studio wants to put all the parts together and upload it I don't have a problem with this.
Laur, Deea, Jess and Nico can handle this since their the other leader and the co-leaders.
Back to top Go down
xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 am

You're quitting because there's ONLY sixteen members in the studio? Puh-lease. Sixteen members are more than enough. I've seen studios that have been around forever with 7-8 members. And you cannot expect a studio to grow in such little time. It takes time to build and maintain a good 'studio' open.
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 am

I'm not in anymore cause almost all the new members got out without telling me why, I had to find out all by muself. Two members left youtube, and other 4...well that I really don't remember, somebody said that swich motion studio isn't the kind of studio for her and now I need to take her parts from the valenti's day mep...
I'm doing this cause people aren't serious. Maybe I'm not a good leader or maybe...I really don't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sakura2cute4u
Leader
Sakura2cute4u

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Deea, is not that you're a bad leader, because you're a very good one, it's just that some are not as serious as they seem.
Back to top Go down
sakuranohana18

sakuranohana18

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:52 am

The real problem is that those people who decided to come and then disappear, you do not appreciate the studio. They are hypocrites and do not know what SMS rating given, in my opinion, Deea, you just have to forget and move on for those people who dropped out is because they do not know what they're missing here at SMS. Then just started as a family and all beings in the future a large studio. Never give up! Go ahead and tell you that you have my support in everything _:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtbe.com/user/sakuranohana18
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks a lot Jess, I really apreciate your suport
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About our members Empty
PostSubject: Re: About our members   About our members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About our members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Switch Motion Studio  :: Welcome! :: Others-
Jump to: