Switch Motion Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Betta Battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

Betta Battle Empty
PostSubject: Betta Battle   Betta Battle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Okay, so this topic was made by XxObligedXx. She had an awsome idea but how about a betta battle for other people? I mean we aren't enough and we also need some juudges. And here almost all of us are friends so it will be hard to judge.

What do you think about this idea? We can come with prizes like : the winer will participate in a few meps that we are hosting and an icon or a bg with a character that he/she wants.

Tell me what do you think and we will host this BBT in january or something like this. At first I would like our audition to end. And for the ones that had posted the audition the deadline is 1st January. It won't be so hard for them to coment with the form. It's hard to make a video on time but how I said not to coment.
Back to top Go down
o0obrokenheartso0o
Co-Leader
o0obrokenheartso0o

Betta Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta Battle   Betta Battle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:59 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
DicesRed1

DicesRed1

Betta Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta Battle   Betta Battle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:53 pm

i like the idea.(:
Back to top Go down
lenofrex

lenofrex

Betta Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta Battle   Betta Battle Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:37 pm

I agree. -thumbs up- 8DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lenofrex
Sponsored content

Betta Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta Battle   Betta Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betta Battle
Page 1 of 1