Switch Motion Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!! Absence !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx
Co-Leader
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx

!! Absence !! Empty
PostSubject: !! Absence !!   !! Absence !! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm

If you are going somewhere , cant be active etc. write here and tell us the reason (if its not too personal) .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001914727104
Vizitato

!! Absence !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! Absence !!   !! Absence !! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Well..Kinda akward since Im brand new but I have to give all my attention to some art school I really wanna go to (Im sick of the whole secretary-education shizzle ¬¬) so until 15 Januar I wont be that active..
Back to top Go down
XxObligedXx

XxObligedXx

!! Absence !! Empty
PostSubject: : (   !! Absence !! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 am

Well i cant be active in this group and i cant just not turn in meps ect.
So its not like i dont want to be in this group but due to persanal issues and i am in 3 groups (Including this one) not really used to i am due to err leave the group D:
You guys are an amazing group i dont want you guys to think otherwise.
So i will still stalk the forum to see when meps come out i just hope you inderstand
: (
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxObligedXx?feature=mhum
Sakura2cute4u
Leader
Sakura2cute4u

!! Absence !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! Absence !!   !! Absence !! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:48 pm

XxObligedXx wrote:
So its not like i dont want to be in this group but due to persanal issues and i am in 3 groups (Including this one) not really used to i am due to err leave the group D:
So i will still stalk the forum to see when meps come out i just hope you inderstand
wow, that's so sad :( Well, what else can I say...I really hope you liked it here and we will miss you sweetie cupidarrow
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

!! Absence !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! Absence !!   !! Absence !! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:28 pm

XxObligedXx wrote:
I am so sorry hun! But if you would like to come back again then tell me cause you will always be accepted here
Back to top Go down
XxXenmaXxX

XxXenmaXxX

!! Absence !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! Absence !!   !! Absence !! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:53 pm

SRY peopleee ... i'm not active from i long time >< ... and missed the MEPs cry1 crybaby sry again .... cry1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!! Absence !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! Absence !!   !! Absence !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!! Absence !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Switch Motion Studio  :: Welcome! :: Absences-
Jump to: