Switch Motion Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]

Go down 
+2
D33a97
xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Empty
PostSubject: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello my dears. I'm Natasha, I'm eighteen years old and as you can guess, I'm a... female. That's right peoples. I haz boobies. LOL!

My birthday is at the 4th of November, which means I'm a scorpio innocent. I was born in Portugal and moved to Canada when I was six and now I'm back in Portugal to finish university. So I speak, Portuguese, English, a little bit of spanish and i'm learning Korean. XD

HOBBIES! Well, I read alot. I consume around 10 books every year. I go to cinema alot, I like to harass Jessica on her youtube page. Sony Vegas addict. I also play volleyball and I do a little surfing (badly may I add) in summer. Now I wouldn't dare to step into the water... freeezing.cold

Things I like - My boyfriend. Itachi (my ferret pet XD) I love open minded people. I love to edit (duh!) Uhm... what else? Oh. Chocolate Eclairs. Oh god. Has anyone had one of those before? They're so yummy.

Things I dislike - My brother. (LOL joke), Cigarettes. Can't think of anything else right now.

Favorite bands - Big Bang. Skillet. Paramore. Etc.

Favorite Animes / TV program: Bleach is my favourite anime. Then maybe Naruto. Thennnnn maybe Gintama ;D. TV program - SUPERNATURAL!! ;D

Other facts - I like to talk and laugh alot. I'm extremely hyper all the time. I always wake up in a bad mood and if someone dares to speak to me, I give them the extreme evil look. Oh, I suffer from insomnia, so I can only sleep most of the times with sleeping pills. Go me! LOL

And a last fact. I suck at forums. I couldn't log in until now, although I registered yesterday or the day before. And I created two accounts until this one finally worked. Tadam! XD
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Natasha your funny laugh laugh laugh
Itachi!!! I want him too. The 2 Uchihas are awsome together cupidarrow cupidarrow
You rock girl thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
o0obrokenheartso0o
Co-Leader
o0obrokenheartso0o

PostSubject: ;)   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

-_- Your Hobbie is Harassing me on youtube ...... i would have though that would be in your like's LOL ;) <3
AND YES Chocolate Eclairs ! YUMM <3
Lovee chuu Natasha <3
Back to top Go down
xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:11 pm

o0obrokenheartso0o wrote:
-_- Your Hobbie is Harassing me on youtube ...... i would have though that would be in your like's LOL ;) <3
AND YES Chocolate Eclairs ! YUMM <3
Lovee chuu Natasha <3

LOL. Of course. I would go back and edit the post but im too lazy. XD.PLUS. Leave all the eclairs for me. Grrr.
Back to top Go down
Sakura2cute4u
Leader
Sakura2cute4u

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey Natasha ^_^ You really seem to be a really sweet and funny person xD
now, harrasing Jess on youtube? That's kinda extreme! Kidding laugh
uuu, I love chocolate eclairs and Big Bang too :3 they are just so cool *_*
*hugs chu*
Back to top Go down
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx
Co-Leader
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:38 pm

haha youre definitely very funny laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001914727104
xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Sakura2cute4u wrote:
*hugs chu*

Oh :D You know what's even better? Chocolate eclairs with G-dragon on top! LOOL XD
Back to top Go down
D33a97
Leader
D33a97

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:35 pm

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx wrote:
Sakura2cute4u wrote:
*hugs chu*

Oh :D You know what's even better? Chocolate eclairs with G-dragon on top! LOOL XD
That's right, I can feel the taste of it *starts dreaming* a world full of chocolate eclairs and, and...*end of dream* what happened? I am ookay grin tongue
Back to top Go down
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx
Co-Leader
xXxDeAdaNimeg1rLxXx

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:56 am

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx wrote:
Sakura2cute4u wrote:
*hugs chu*

G-DRAGON???????? *Q*
eclairs ? *Q*
WHOAAAAAAAA cupidarrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001914727104
XxXenmaXxX

XxXenmaXxX

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:44 am

Natasha you are so funny thumbsup laugh
Back to top Go down
Sakura2cute4u
Leader
Sakura2cute4u

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:07 pm

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx wrote:
Sakura2cute4u wrote:
*hugs chu*

wow, now taht really is better yes
but, I'm afraid I couldn't eat eclairs because G-dragon's fangirls would kill me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]   xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xXUNTOUCH4BL3Xx [HOWDY!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Switch Motion Studio  :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: